Mtx command to automate backups.

nitin.gizare at wipro.com nitin.gizare at wipro.com
Fri Mar 27 06:44:26 CDT 2009

HI

We have TL200 tape library and we have requirement of running backups.

As of now we are browse with Library using web browser and do a tape
management.

I was thinking of automating using mtx command

Can some body help with there past experience?

Rgds

Nitin

Turn off the lights, turn on hope...

Wipro joins the Earth Hour movement for climate change on March 28(8.30 PM - 9.30 PM)
by turning off all lights at its facilities.

Support this cause --> http://www.earthhour.in/
Dim your website as a symbol of support --> http://www.wipro.com/earthhour.aspx

www.wipro.com