Dell OpenManage Nagios Plug-in released

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Thu Mar 26 23:25:33 CDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 10:56:57PM +0000, Ben wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Mar 2009, Matt Domsch wrote:
>
> > Dell, in partnership with Platform Computing[1] and the High Performance
> > Computing Community [2], is pleased to provide the Dell OpenManage Nagios
> > Plug-in [3].  The package may also be downloaded from
> > http://linux.dell.com/monitoring.shtml.
> > [...]
>
> Hey, that's great!  Now, what are the chances of one for Hobbit/Big Brother?
> (-:

If someone writes such, and maintains it in the OpenSUSE Build
Service, I'm sure Michael Brown would pull it into the Dell Community
repository.  The Dell ISV Partner Program would be a good place for
someone to make a name for themselves that way...
http://dell.com/ISV.

(which is to say - "NOT ME!" :-)

--
Matt Domsch