Dell OpenManage Nagios Plug-in released

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Thu Mar 26 15:19:53 CDT 2009

Dell, in partnership with Platform Computing[1] and the High
Performance Computing Community [2], is pleased to provide the Dell
OpenManage Nagios Plug-in [3].  The package may also be downloaded
from http://linux.dell.com/monitoring.shtml.

The Dell OpenManage Nagios Plug-in developed by Platform Computing is
tested and certified through the Dell ISV Partner Program [4] for all
Dell PowerEdge 8-11G servers using OMSA Managed Node with SNMP for
Server Health Status and Server Attached Storage Health Status. It not
only reports the health roll-up and global health roll-up, but the
actual value measurements of applicable devices.

The Dell ISV Partner Program is designed to create partnerships
between Dell and Independent Software Vendors that can result in
strategic, technical and marketing advantages, enhanced sales of your
products and better user experiences for our shared customers.  For
more information on Dell's ISV Partner Program, certification
opportunities and benefits please visit our program's website at:
http://www.Dell.com/ISV

[1] http://platform.com/
[2] http://www.hpccommunity.org/
[3] http://www.hpccommunity.org/sysmgmt/