Temperature limit for poweredge

Kurt_Olsson at Dell.com Kurt_Olsson at Dell.com
Tue Mar 24 13:43:01 CDT 2009

Here are the environmental specifications for the hardware
http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/pe2550/en/ug/75xucaa0.htm

Temperature:

Operating  10° to 35°C (50° to 95°F)

Storage -40° to 65°C (-40° to 149°F)

Relative humidity:

Operating 8% to 80% (noncondensing) with a humidity gradation of 10% per hour

Storage 5% to 95% (noncondensing)

Maximum vibration:
Operating 0.25 G (half-sine wave) at a sweep of 3 to 200 Hz for 15 minutes

Storage 0.5 G at 3 to 200 Hz for 15 minutes

I recommend that you open the door and let some of the cold Finnish air into the closet. :)