Temperature limit for poweredge

Hannu Puhakka hannu.puhakka at vetokonsultit.fi
Mon Mar 23 08:21:43 CDT 2009

Hello

We have four poweredge 2550 servers. Because of noise I placed them in a
quite small room, where the temperature may increase above normal room
temperature, about 28 - 30 centigrade.

What kind of temperature is critical?

And by the way, is it possible to search answers to this kind of questions
from Linux-Poweredge archives. I found such on page:
  http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/
but could not find a way to search something by keywords?

With best regards
Hannu

--
Hannu Puhakka, Vetokonsultit Oy,  gsm (0)40-59 68 159 (int +358)
Kultasepänkatu 4 B 04200 KERAVA, FINLAND, tel (0)9-2747 400 (int +358)
Reply mail:  hannu.puhakka at vetokonsultit.fi