Need help in Teaming

nitin.gizare at wipro.com nitin.gizare at wipro.com
Sat Mar 21 10:41:10 CDT 2009

HI

About below settings

*	vi /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/eth<0-1>

	*	DEVICE=eth0 | eth1
	*	BOOTPROTO=none
	*	ONBOOT=yes
	*	MASTER=bond0
	*	SLAVE=yes
	*	USERCTL=no

Do we need edit eth0 and eth1 or only one? Hope we need to edit both of
them?

Please log your queries/concerns/requests through
http://edasupport.wipro.com <http://edasupport.wipro.com/>  or send mail
to eda.support at wipro.com for quicker resolutions.

Rgds

Nitin