OMSA 5.5 on Ubuntu 8.10 (AMD64) XML Transformation Error

sstdennis at zaxia.com sstdennis at zaxia.com
Fri Mar 20 10:08:22 CDT 2009

I have the same issue from an install I did yesterday.  I too seem to have applied all of the known/obvious workarounds. I installed on a 2900 with Intel Xeon processor. I have not had a chance to see if it is relevent yet, but I noticed that apt-get got the amd-64 version of the package from the sara site.   Did you end up using the amd version on an Intel platform too?
Stewart