Image server across network

Howard, Chris HowardC at prpa.org
Wed Mar 18 17:49:02 CDT 2009

You could:

1)  Install a faster USB card in the PE2600
or
2)  use NFS and some disk space on another machine running Linux
   and send the data over the network interface
or
3)  use raid tricks to copy the current drive (if you are using raid)
  then take the copy offline before the update

Since USB 2.0 cards are cheap, if you have an open slot I'd
go that way.  You could do firewire too, if your external drive
will handle it.