OMSA 5.5 on Ubuntu 8.10 (AMD64) XML Transformation Error

Gene Tang gene.tang at kiwiplan.co.nz
Wed Mar 18 15:44:37 CDT 2009

Hi,

I am running Dellomsa 5.5.0-4 (latest version from the ftp site, therefore should already have the patch).  I have successfully started the dsm_om_connsvc service running and it listening on port 1311.  I can connect to the login website for the OMSA website, I just cannot login using root (without the "Login failed" prompt appearing).  It is the exact problem experienced when installing OMSA on 64bit Ubuntu packages, where you cannot login without installing the 32bit libs and changing the omauth file.  Only problem is despite making these changes, I still cannot login. I have triple checked this and even rebooted for complete-ness to no avail.

Thanks again.

Gene