OMSA 5.5 LiveCD

Bryan bryan.madhatter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 10:34:09 CDT 2009

The process for building the livecd was available under /root/doc.  One
method for putting the livecd iso on USB is
http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/.  Currently, the livecd doesn't play nice
with booting from SATA cd, and I haven't tracked down why yet.  The modules
are included in the initrd, but the boot fails.  Odds are I missed something
with depmod.

Bryan