OMSA 5.5 LiveCD

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Mon Mar 16 10:21:35 CDT 2009

I'd really like the liveCD working on SATA too to extract HW logs from an ESXi syste!

Alternatively is the kickstart file used to produce the liveCD available anywhere as could then build our own CD's with a patched boot image (just need to find the correct sata modules to include in it if I recall correctly).

Alternatively is there a way of booting the liveCD on a USB stick?

Jason