OMSA 5.5 LiveCD

Josephus josephus at josephus.hu
Mon Mar 16 10:04:04 CDT 2009

Hi,

I also have a SATA CDROM in our PE 2900. I would very much appreciate it
if someone could rebuild the livecd as it lacks sata cdrom support.

I hope the storage manager is also included on the CD. I need to extend
my existing RAID5 array on the PERC6 controller.  The controller bios
doesn't provide this functionality. (If there is another way of doing
this would you please point me to the right direction)
I have to use a livecd as I'm using ESXi from a USB stick as host system
which doesn't support OMSA.

Thanks && BR,

Jos