Setting OMSA alerts for storage

Stijn van der Ree s.vanderree at mcat.nl
Fri Mar 13 11:43:13 CDT 2009

Hello list,

I have a few 2950's running CentOS 5.2. I installed OMSA and it is working
without problems. I can see all info, including storage info in the
web-interface and on the commandline.

Now I'm setting some alerts with omconfig, like this:

$ omconfig system alertaction event=voltfail
execappath="/usr/local/bin/omsa_mail"

This is working fine (and I can see the alerts are set in the webinterface).
But when trying with the storage options (pdiskwarn, pdiskfail, vdiskwarn
etc) it shows me:

Error! Hardware subsystem reports command failed.

I'm also missing these entries in the webinterface.

Does anyone know how I can activate alerts for storage?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Stijn van der Ree

--
MCAT sites en webapplicaties, drs Stijn van der Ree
T (0575) 57 32 00