Backplane replacement

Jeff Boyce jboyce at meridianenv.com
Tue Mar 10 12:22:08 CDT 2009

Nick -

Thanks for the response.  My PE2600 has a PERC 4/Di.  I have already put
some physical labels on the drives so that I make sure to put them back into
the same slots.  I just printed out a section of the PE2600 service manual
which describes the process for replacing the backplane, so I think I am
good to go.  The backplane just arrived so I will make the swap in a few
hours after getting back from the dentist.

Jeff

Message: 6