Memory configuration on T105

Davide Ferrari davide.ferrari at atrapalo.com
Mon Mar 9 12:59:13 CDT 2009

On Monday 09 March 2009 01:35:30 Adam Nielsen wrote:
> Have you tried a remote reboot anyway?  I used to have a HP NetServer
> that came up with a similar message during boot, but the message went
> away on its own after two minutes or so.  It meant remote reboots were
> slow, but at least they could be done.

DON'T DO THIS!
I'm pretty sure that with Dell servers, at least older ones, when you've got
that message, it's a manual F1 or you're stuck forever more. At least this is
what happened to me a couple of times :)
So, unless you have a person phisically there, don't try to reboot.

--
Davide Ferrari
Atrapalo.com System Administrator