Scripting the configuration of DRACs?

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Thu Mar 5 12:17:17 CST 2009

Hi, after assigning the IP address to a drac on a machine we have several things we must do every time on every machine before they can be released.

I have written some scripts for racadm which does everything for us, and it works good. the problem is that there doesn't appear to be any way to ignore the unsigned certificate on the DRAC on the command line. I believe this was probably overlooked.

Does anyone know of a way you can configure DRACs remotely and completely unattended?

thanks in advance,
-Drew