OMSA 4.4 on Debian Sarge

Johan Sjöberg johan.sjoberg at deltamanagement.se
Wed Mar 4 09:59:07 CST 2009

Hi.
I abandoned my attempts to get OMSA 5 working on our customer's PE2650 and PE1650, since they run a custom kernel, 2.6.15.
I managed to compile and install the drivers according to http://www.uta.fi/~pauli.borodulin/dellomsa/omsa44.html. The modules load correctly and I get the correct output from "omreport chassis". But I am unable to probe any information regarding the RAID controller (Perc3/Di), it only reports "No controllers found". The /dev/megadev0 device exists, and the number matches the one I get from grep megadev /proc/devices.

Do you know what I can try to get the RAID parts working?

/Johan