OMSA Cent OS 5.2 and Cpanel

Vanush Misha Paturyan misha at cs.nuim.ie
Mon Feb 23 09:36:46 CST 2009

hi,

I just joined the list and searching through the archives doesn't seem to
be an option.  Can someone point me in the right direction?
Can I install the i386 PAM rpm on a 64 bit system with the 64 bit version
running concurrently?

I'm using WHM/cpanel, and these seem to be the related rpm's that can be
installed...

pam.i386
pam.x86_64

as well as some other rpm's with different variations of pam in them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mark

email;internet:mark at m5media.net
title:Lead Developer