DRAC Authentication

Jared list-dell at legroom.net
Sat Feb 21 23:22:17 CST 2009

I'm very interested in this myself (with a similar LDAP situation), so if
you have any luck with this I'd greatly appreciate it if you could post back
to the list.

As for what we do now, I've basically written a script to automatically
reset the password on all of our DRACs during each password cycle.  It's
obviously not is clean as using a central directory, nor provides the
accountability that I'd like, but it does at least keep things manageable.

--
Jared