2950 Centos5 - How do i update all drivers?

Jamie Brooks jbrooks at cromwells.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 05:58:26 CST 2009

I want to update all drivers on my 2950's. Is there a command line
update utility? The Dell website gives me .exe files but how do i run
them on Centos??
I also want to upgrade my open manage. IT assistant  is giving me
warning on all servers.
Thanks in advance
(first post)

This email is sent on behalf of Cromwell Business Systems Ltd. and is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).  It may contain personal and confidential information and as such may be protected by the Data Protection Act 1998.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email you must: (i) not disclose, copy or distribute its contents to any other person nor use its contents in any way or you may be acting unlawfully;  (ii) contact Cromwell Business Systems immediately on +44 (0)1353 650900 quoting the name of the sender and the addressee then delete it from your system.

Any views or opinions expressed within this email are those of the author, and do not necessarily represent those of Cromwell Business Systems.

Cromwell Business Systems have scanned this email for viruses but does not accept any responsibility once this email has been transmitted.  You should scan attachments (if any) for viruses.

Cromwell Business Systems Ltd is Registered in England and Wales No. 4677397. The registered office is King's View House. 3 Bartholomew's Walk, Cambridgeshire Business Park, Ely, Cambs CB7 4EA.