debian 4.0 on poweredge 2950

AndydnA andydna at andydna.net
Wed Feb 18 16:52:32 CST 2009

Generally I use a bootable cd-rom with dos (for example you can use
freedos with usb support) and after boot I use an usb key with
Broadcom tools.
But you can try also with this bootable iso file:

http://www.broadcom.com/support/ethernet_nic/netxtreme_desktop.php

It is a bootable cd-rom iso with already inside the Broadcom tools
directly from Broadcom web site.

Cheers

AndydnA