Dell repo and Spacewalk

Flaherty, Patrick pflaherty at wsi.com
Fri Feb 13 12:37:23 CST 2009

I've been demo'ing fedora's spacewalk at my office. I'm  wondering if
anyone else has been managing the dell rpms with it. I'll be doing a
test with a regular channel later today, hoping I can just add
"/Dell/repos/community/repositories/isv:/dell:/community/el5-x86_64/" to
a channel and things will magically work.

I'm also interested in seeing if anyone has a clever way of bootstraping
the install so I can avoid running the cgis | bash.

Anyone else playing with the repo and spacewalk?

Patrick