2850 Question

Michael Losapio mike.losapio at nyu.edu
Fri Feb 13 08:45:20 CST 2009

Keith,

Installed worked fine. I'm using the CLI, and I disabled iptables.

I restarted the service;
srvadmin-services.sh start
Starting mptctl:
Waiting for mptctl driver registration to complete:
                                                            [  OK  ]

DRAC4 probe: DRAC4 pci device not found                    [FAILED]
Starting Systems Management Device Drivers:
Starting dell_rbu:                                         [  OK  ]
Starting ipmi driver:                                      [  OK  ]
DRAC4 probe: DRAC4 pci device not found                    [FAILED]
Starting Systems Management Device Drivers:
Starting dell_rbu: Already started                         [  OK  ]
Starting ipmi driver: d                                    [  OK  ]
Starting Systems Management Data Engine:
Starting dsm_sa_datamgr32d:                                [  OK  ]
Starting dsm_sa_eventmgr32d:                               [  OK  ]
Starting DSM SA Shared Services:                           [  OK  ]

Starting DSM SA Connection Service:                        [  OK  ]

But I'm still getting
omreport chassis info
Error! Chassis info setting unavailable on this system.

The fact that their is no DRAC card should have no effect on
OpenManage, right?

Sorry for the nube questions...

--mike