Extremely slow write speeds to disk : FreeBSD 7.1 and Dell SAS 6/iRAdapter

Morten P.D. Stevens mstevens at win-professional.com
Tue Feb 10 09:00:28 CST 2009

Hi Bradley,

FreeBSD is not supported with Dell hardware.

The Dell SAS 6/iR Controller should be a LSI SAS 1068e Controller.

Here are the newest available drivers for the LSI_SAS_1068e Controller
(DELL SAS 6/iR)

http://www.lsi.com/storage_home/products_home/standard_product_ics/sas_i
cs/lsisas1068e/index.html?remote=1&locale=EN

There are no drivers for BSD.

Best Regards,

Morten