Dell OMSA repository setup errors

christian.peper at kpn.com christian.peper at kpn.com
Mon Feb 9 02:28:13 CST 2009

I tried to get this working on OEL4 before and got it working by editing
the part of the script where the redhat-release package is checked. I
added strings in there for OEL4. That was the path that led to
enlightenment. :)

I can get you the OS string, but unfortunately the test server I worked
on has already been reinstalled many times since then. :(

Chris.