DRAC firmware source code - update 2

Adam Nielsen adam.nielsen at uq.edu.au
Tue Feb 3 19:19:10 CST 2009

> If it isn't or can't be found, Dell seems to me IMHO in violation of the
> GPL license agreement. This may not be the case because were missing
> some information, or it may simply be forgotten.

At present, yes, Dell are in violation of the terms in the GPL.  However
I have spoken with someone from Dell off-list who said he had prepared
code to be included in the media kit, so it looks like it's just a
matter of nobody being able to find it now.

I'm hoping someone will figure out what's going on before we have to
take things further...

Cheers,
Adam.