DRAC firmware source code - update 2

christian.peper at kpn.com christian.peper at kpn.com
Tue Feb 3 03:13:36 CST 2009

Well is becoming interesting then!

If DRAC uses busybox linux in anyway, since it's GPL, by its very nature
DRAC must also become GPL. That means the source code must be made
available.
http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/2008-November/037987.
html

If it isn't or can't be found, Dell seems to me IMHO in violation of the
GPL license agreement. This may not be the case because were missing
some information, or it may simply be forgotten.

Chris.