Best resources/forums for Xen HA setup?

Paul Gear paul at gear.dyndns.org
Tue Sep 23 19:34:06 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

I've been working my way through Novell's "conquering the HASF"
document, which details the setup of a Heartbeat2/OCFS2/Xen HA VM
cluster, and i've got it working according to the instructions, but i'm
very unhappy with the performance of the OCFS2 clustered filesystem (2
hours to copy a 10 GB VM image).

I'm starting to think that replacing OCFS2 with EVMS2 clustered
containers might be the way to go, but i'd like to get some feedback by
those who have done it before. Where is the best place to go to get some
helpful discussion on this? If it makes any difference, the hardware is
a Dell MD3000i iSCSI array, and two Dell 2950 servers, with HP ProCurve
networking gear.

Paul