Packaging Feature Request

Mark Watts m.watts at eris.qinetiq.com
Fri Sep 19 03:51:23 CDT 2008

I have a Packaging request for part of OMSA that I think would benefit the
community...

I've got a couple of Linux servers - non RHEL - which have DRAC cards in them.
Sadly, these boxes have been deployed to remote datacenters without IP
addresses configured on the DRAC cards. Now the time has come to configure
these, I'm finding it tricky to isolate just the components of OMSA that I
need in order to run racadm.

Is is possible to have a version of the racadm package, such that it contains
the minimum needed in order to configure a DRAC card?

Cheers,

Mark.

--
Mark Watts BSc RHCE MBCS