DRAC4i PE2850

Brian O'Mahony brian.omahony at curamsoftware.com
Thu Sep 18 06:03:37 CDT 2008

I just used the racadm setniccfg command to set a DRAC ip. The DRAC has now disappeared. It is also not available in OMSA.

[root at ccvob01_blrsb ~]# racadm getniccfg
ERROR: Unable to communicate with RAC controller. Please make sure that a RAC
controller is present in the server and appropriate software is installed.

Is there anything I can do to get it back up? Problem is the server is over 5000 miles away.