DRAC5 stoppedafter servers moved to data centre

Sid Young Sidney.Young at globalx.com.au
Wed Sep 17 20:59:05 CDT 2008

G'Day All,

I had 9 DEL2950 servers in a rack behind a firewall, all with working
DRAC interface and this week I moved them out to a data center, I can
log into the DRAC interface but the console redirection now fails with
"Attempting Connection"... it was working for 2 months before the move,
being used every day by myself so I didn't have to walk to the consoles
but now the servers are live, it fails on all servers. No IP change, no
firewall rule changes, I'm really puzzled as to what it is..

Any ideas.... Anyone???

Sid