OMSA Report version 3.4.0

Erik Cummings ecummings at autonetmobile.com
Wed Sep 17 20:50:28 CDT 2008

I'm sorry if this has been discussed, I've not been able to find any
references to it!

R200 w/ SAS6/ir

Debian Etch, kernel 2.6.18.6

The output below is after installing the 5.4.0 .deb from ftp.sara.nl.

Am I missing something or is this "okay"?

Erik Cummings

Omreport system summary output:

------------------
Software Profile
------------------
Systems Management
Name                       : Information not available.
Version                    : 3.4.0
Description                : Systems Management Software

Operating System
Name                       : Linux
Version                    : Kernel 2.6.18-6-686 (i686)
System Time                : Wed Sep 17 18:48:00 2008
System Bootup Time         : Wed Sep 17 18:39:08 2008

--------
System
--------
System
Host Name                  : sts-ocs-web-a
System Location            : Please set the value

---------------------
Main System Chassis
---------------------
Chassis Information
Chassis Model              : PowerEdge R200
Chassis Service Tag        : <I REMOVED THIS NUMBER>
Chassis Lock               : Present
Chassis Asset Tag          :

Processor 1
Processor Brand            : Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual  CPU  E2180  @
2.00GHz
Processor Version          : Model 15 Stepping 13
Voltage                    : 1400 mV

Memory
Total Installed Capacity   : 2048 MB
Memory Available to the OS : 2027 MB
Total Maximum Capacity     : 8192 MB
Memory Array Count         : 1

Memory Array 1
Location                   : System Board or Motherboard
Use                        : System Memory
Installed Capacity         : 2048 MB
Maximum Capacity           : 8192 MB
Slots Available            : 4
Slots Used                 : 2
ECC Type                   : Multibit ECC

Slot SLOT_1
Adapter                    : [Not Occupied]
Type                       : PCI E
Data Bus Width             : 4x or x4
Speed                      : [Not Obtained, see card documentation]
Slot Length                : Long
Voltage Supply             : 3.3 Volts

Slot SLOT_2
Adapter                    : SAS1068E PCI-Express Fusion-MPT SAS
Type                       : PCI E
Data Bus Width             : 8x or x8
Speed                      : [Not Obtained, see card documentation]
Slot Length                : Long
Voltage Supply             : 3.3 Volts

BIOS Information
Manufacturer               : Dell Inc.
Version                    : 1.0.0
Release Date               : 10/24/2007

Firmware Information
Name                       : Baseboard Management Controller
Version                    : 1.79