iscsi on the 1950 +RHEL_5.2

Shyam_Iyer at Dell.com Shyam_Iyer at Dell.com
Wed Sep 17 02:09:41 CDT 2008

>I'll try a shorter version of my post, no replies originally.

>I have a PE1950 with the dual GigE broadcom onboard nics. Trying to
connect to the Dell/EMC AX150i SAN w/2 Service Processors.

>It came with RHEL5, which i upgraded to 5.2 and load into the stock xen
kernel.
>Linux xenbox 2.6.18-92.el5xen #1 SMP Tue Apr 29 13:31:30 EDT 2008
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Your hardware configuration doesn't suggest any problem. Please don't
mind if I am asking but how is the initiator and the target setup. What
is the error that you are receiving? The /var/log/messages file can
throw up interesting info to understand your setup.

-Shyam Iyer

Dell Linux Engineering