megasas: Failed to copy out to user sense data - What it means, do i need to worry about?

Torsten Krah tkrah at fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Fri Sep 12 09:54:37 CDT 2008

Hi.
I've seen this in my dmesg log 7 times in a row:

megasas: Failed to copy out to user sense data

What does this warning / error mean? Can i ignore it, is it critical? Does
anybody know whats causing this, what it means and if i should
do "something" - whatever this maybe ...

thx

--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.
Siehe http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html

Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect."
	-- Linus Torvalds