PE2950 III & Xen crashiness

Johann Spies jspies at sun.ac.za
Fri Sep 12 02:34:05 CDT 2008

> We've got a pair of them with 12GB of RAM and 8x146GB 2.5" SAS drives
> and are running current 32-bit CentOS 5.2.  There are at least three
> problems:

Just out of curiosity: why did you install a 32-bit system on it?  I
suppose it must be a pae-enabled kernel otherwise you would not be
able to utilize all the ram.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous
      man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD,
      and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for
      he will abundantly pardon."          Isaiah 55:7