Perc 4/Di, OMSA 5.4 on 2.6.26 not seeing controller

Sukbum Hong sukbum.hong at cdnetworks.co.kr
Thu Sep 11 18:30:45 CDT 2008

Hello, all.

megactl which you recommended is a good solution to me.
I confirmed that megactl works well for the  Perc 3/Perc 4.
But recently, I mainly use Perc 5 and Perc 6.
I 'm afraid  megactl doesn't work for the Perc 5 and Perc 6. right?

What  I would like to do is monitoring the raid card status at linux without
OMSA for Perc 5/6.
because I have so lots of servers and I can't monitor each server separately
like OMSA.
if megactl works well, I'm going to make a script that if there is a problem
like disk i/o error,
sending notification mail to the system admin.

Is there any good way or solution to solve this problem?

Thanks for your help.