MD1000 connected with two SAS cables in unified mode

Jeff Ewing jewing at aconex.com
Thu Sep 11 15:53:11 CDT 2008

> This configuration is a problem and results in many times in seeing all
> luns 2 times.

That is what is confusing me. I expected to see two paths in /proc/scsi/scsi
and two sets of devices in OpenManage but I dont.  I was wondering if this
provided some kind of fail over facility. If not, I will get the second cable
removed by our Dell service technician when we add more PERC cards and arrays
next week.