dsm_om_connsvc32d consuming a lot of CPU?

Dan Stromberg dstromberglists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 11:41:27 CDT 2008

We have one IPMI user that two different Linux users log into
sometimes.  Does that answer your question of how many users we have
logging into OMSA?

I'm not sure how to tell what version our OMSA is (and google didn't
show much on the topic), but does this answer the question?

# rpm -q -f /opt/dell/srvadmin/omsa/bin/libdcadpt32.so
srvadmin-isvc-5.2.0-460
WT-master-root:/opt/dell/srvadmin x86_64-suse-linux 25686 - above cmd
done 2008 Tue Sep 09 09:32 AM

# rpm -q -f /opt/dell/srvadmin/LICENSE.txt
srvadmin-omilcore-5.2.0-460
WT-master-root:/opt/dell/srvadmin x86_64-suse-linux 25686 - above cmd
done 2008 Tue Sep 09 09:32 AM

Thanks!