MegaRAID Storage Manager : Invalid username or password!

Laurent PELLISSIER Laurent.Pellissier at ema.fr
Fri Sep 5 04:51:42 CDT 2008

Hi,

I've installed LSI's MegaRAID Storage Manager 2-35-01 on a PERC 5/i
based PowerEdge 2950 powered by RHEL 4. When I try to connect with
startupui.sh both either from the standalone or the client/server :

Message = Login failed: Invalid username or password!

Login is root and the password is the right one. The same installation
works fine on another 2950 powered by CentOS 4. Maybe a PAM issue ?

Best regards

--
Laurent PELLISSIER @ Ecole des Mines d'Alès