DRAC5 and Internet Explorer

Brian O'Mahony brian.omahony at curamsoftware.com
Thu Sep 4 11:03:43 CDT 2008

We had the same issue where all the machines in the IT department bar one couldn't access the remote console in a UK office. We messed around for a while, and figured out that the drac needed to be added to the trusted hosts section, amongst other things.

Ill try to dig out the solution.

BTW dell support were unable to help on this issue. They replaced the DRAC twice thinking it was a hardware issue .....