linux + firefox + drac 5 console = no go?

Alec O'Neill alec.oneill at inbox.com
Thu Sep 4 08:16:34 CDT 2008

Hi all,

Is anyone else having problems accessing system consoles using linux + firefox + drac 5?

I can access the DRAC, but when I hit "Console Redirect" I get a

and then nothing but an hourglass.

Our security team checked the FW logs, but there's nothing there.

I know this used to work.  My guess is that one of the recent updates (to linux or firefox) screwed this up.

Kind regards,

Alec