power edge 2500

Ibrahim Al Hamed ottawainfo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 03:08:33 CDT 2008

Dear all,

I      have a power edge 2500 I need to install in my office for filling
record with this configration:
1.    128 MB cashe
2.    1.3 GHZ 2 clock speed.
3.    3 SCAZE HD each 160 gb
4.    was manufacture in 2001
5
 can I install a Red Hat V.3
is advisable to use it for office filling ?

Thank's

Regards

--
Eng. IBRAHIM ZEER (PE)
OTTAWA TECH. ENGINEER
e-mail :ottawainfo at gmail.com

This e-mail is confidential and may contain trade secrets, in particular of
technical nature, or other privileged, undisclosed or confidential
information or otherwise legally privileged information. It is intended only
for the addressees. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify
us immediately by telephone or e-mail and delete the message from your
system. E-mail is susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorised
amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on
the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception,
unauthorised amendment, tampering and viruses or any consequences thereof."