AW: Migration from PE1855 to m600

Griesbach, Lutz lutz.griesbach at coremedia.com
Fri Jun 20 02:22:51 CDT 2008

Thanks guys,

the driver was too old - installed 3.02.83.12 from the DELL Site and all works like a charm!

Lutz Griesbach
IT Administrator

tel +49.40.325587.701
fax +49.40.325587.999

lutz.griesbach at coremedia.com

CoreMedia
Ludwig-Erhard-Str. 18
20459 Hamburg, Germany
www.coremedia.com

CoreMedia AG
Executive Board: Sören Stamer (CEO), Dr. Klemens Kleiminger (CFO)
Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Joachim W. Schmidt (Chairman)
Trade Register: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HR B 76277