No all RAM is seen by Linux

Jared list-dell at legroom.net
Wed Jun 18 01:20:36 CDT 2008

It's a 2950, purchased last November.  I'm not really sure if it supports
the features you suggested.  I looked through the BIOS a few times, but
never same anything that seems like it'd be related to this (but then again,
if I knew what WAS causing it, there'd be no problem to begin with).

Are there any specific BIOS options that I can check for this?

--
Jared