RHEL3 on an R300

Mark Baxter Mark.Baxter at visma.com
Tue Jun 17 09:29:25 CDT 2008

That's a really good idea! I'm trying it out now on a Core2Duo desktop I have kicking around as a "proof of concept" for my boss. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the tip and also thanks to those others who suggested it as well.

/MB

Mark Baxter
OnDemand Administrator, Visma Proceedo AB

Switchboard : +46 8 522 930 30 - Direct : +46 8 522 930 60 - Mobile : +46 73 978 92 60 - Fax : +46 8 58 88 48 29