RHEL3 on an R300

Mark Baxter Mark.Baxter at visma.com
Mon Jun 16 09:14:37 CDT 2008

Hi,

Has anyone tried RHEL3 on an R300? I know that RHEL3 is old, but unfortunately I am stuck with it for now as the version of Weblogic that we use isn't passed for RHEL4. Most of the servers on Dell's site don't seem to have been tested against RHEL3 and of those that have there doesn't seem to be any of the cheaper alternatives.

So, does anyone have any experience?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Mark Baxter

________________________________

Mark Baxter
OnDemand Administrator
Visma Proceedo AB
Rålambsvägen 17, vån 12, S-112 59 Stockholm, Sweden

Switchboard

: +46 8 522 930 30

Direct

: +46 8 522 930 60

Mobile

: +46 73 978 92 60

Fax

: +46 8 58 88 48 29

Internet

: http://www.vismaproceedo.com <http://www.vismaproceedo.com/>

E-mail

: mark.baxter at visma.com

Ekonomisystem - Elektronisk fakturahantering - Redovisning - Tid- och projektstyrning - Säljstödssystem - Lön - Inkassotjänster - Inköp - Butiksdatalösningar - E-handels- och webblösningar

This communication is intended for the person(s) named above only. It contains information that is confidential and legally privileged. If received in error, please delete this e-mail and notify the sender.