mirroring the dell hardware repository ?

christian.peper at kpn.com christian.peper at kpn.com
Mon Jun 16 02:22:30 CDT 2008

Martin,
this is an access rights issue that may have nothing to do with
configuration.
Check and make sure that all files belonging to your local mirror have
world read rights. I.e. 'chmod -R 755 /yum/dell/hardware' and try again.

Apache needs to be able to read the directory and uses a non-priviliged
user. ususally something like www:www or apache:apache. Hence the read
rights for "other" aka world.

Chris.