clone PE2950

Michael Osburn michael.osburn at echostar.com
Wed Jun 11 15:13:30 CDT 2008

You can try using the following:

B# nc -l -p 6789 | dd of=/dev/sda bs=512 conv=noerror
A# dd if=/dev/sda bs=512 conv=noerror | nc <B's IP6789

then rerun grub on Server B. This is best done with Server B booted
off of a live CD/DVD

--
Michael Osburn
michael.osburn at echostar.com
CAS Engineering
Cheyenne Uplink
Echostar Communications LLC
Desk phone (307) 633-5232

This e-mail and its attachments is intended only for the person or
and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited.
delete the material from any computer.