Nagios Monitoring Agent on AIX 4.3

Abu Salim abu.salim at swisslog.com
Wed Jun 4 04:25:24 CDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I know this is not directly related to this mailing-list, but I was hoping
someone would be able to give me some clues.

I have been trying to install Nagios Monitoring Agent on AIX 4.3, but it
keeps failing to install.

Please let me know if you have been able to successfully install Nagios
Agent on AIX 4.3 and how did you do it and which tools/components you used.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Abu Salim

This message may contain legally privileged or confidential information and is therefore addressed to the named persons only. The recipient should inform the sender and delete this message, if he/she is not named as addressee.
The sender disclaims any and all liability for the integrity and punctuality of this message. The sender has activated an automatic virus scanning, but does not guarantee the virus free transmission of this message.