DNS

Hostmaster Hostmaster at computerservicecentre.com
Tue Jun 3 08:17:26 CDT 2008

>OMG, it doesn't say poweredge!  Let's just ban them from the list!
>
>Hey Mad Unix, next time, ask the question,
>"Hi I have a Dell Power Edge running RHEL5" .... complete the rest.
>
>In the effort it took to reply, think about it, was it really necessary!

Guys, can we please not turn this list into a flame-fest? My comments are not
aimed at anyone in particular, but the Dell PE lists are one of the friendliest
lists I have ever had the privilege of using (you should have a look at Clamav
or Mailscanner sometime), so can we please keep them that way?

I'm sure that Matt D has enough on his hands trying to get Linux better adopted
into mainstream Dell and providing us with more excellent software in the repos
than also concerning himself with list moderation.

All E-Mail communications are monitored in addition to being content checked for malicious codes or viruses. The success of scanning products is not guaranteed, therefore the recipient(s) should carry out any checks that they believe to be appropriate in this respect.

This message (including any attachments and/or related materials) is confidential to and is the property of Computer Service Centre, unless otherwise noted. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Computer Service Centre.